Welcome to our website !

sugar and purr

scoffing cake forever

Mac 'n' Alli's, South Shields

By 15:00 , , , , , , ,

I love Mac 'n' Alli's, I've been visiting regularly since it opened with one of my best friends (it's our thing). It's only been open for a few years, but it is really popular. Lately, I haven't had much time to pop down, but me and my bestie have been craving Mac 'n' Alli goodness so we both made time today to enjoy a feast.One of the things I love about Mac 'n' Alli's is the decor. Most of it is for sale, even some of the chairs and tables have price tags. It's adorable.






I had my usual, a egg and bacon bagel (which you really can't go wrong with) and a latte. The difficult part is choosing a cake. They're different every time, and to be quite honest they all look so lovely that you want them all!
We both settled on a white chocolate cake - and in hindsight we wished we'd got one between us! I'm a pretty big eater, but as you can see I couldn't quite manage it!





I'm struggling to find anything to criticise with Mac 'n' Alli's...I suppose the one thing I could say is that it is a tad expensive. However most cafes are, especially when they're as lovely as this one, and you do get what you pay for.

                           atmosphere:   

                                      taste:    

                    value for money:   

                                  service:    


You Might Also Like

0 comments